Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the two dolls plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
FATHER CRIMBO AND SNOWY TOY DOLLS KNITTING PATTERNS
Here is a pair of festive friends to knit: Father Crimbo (a Santa doll) and Snowy the snowman.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the snowman’s arms which are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The dolls are approximately 15cm tall (not including the hats).