Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cow and pig
- 18 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 12 pages and written in English.
CHUTNEY AND PICKLES TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Chutney the Cow and Pickles the Pig are best friends down on the farm. You can knit your own farmyard chums with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, work decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Chutney the cow is approximately 24cm tall and Pickles the pig is approximately 23cm tall (both measured when standing, from tips of toes to top of head/horns).