Skirt - PDF pattern for women - Intermediate . La Parisienne
Ah Paris! You know that Paris is is without a doubt the international capital of luxury and fashion. In Paris women are always elegant, sophisticated, very feminine. It has been so since time immemorial, and particularly feminine in the days of Louis XIV...
This skirt is inspired by all the beautiful Parisians. While Chanel's tweed jacket and YSL's androgenous pant suit are classics that pay homage to french beauty and style, the city is full of opulence and stature. The asymetrique voluminous skirt La Parisienne is inspired by all of that and more. It suits one and all equally, it suits all sizes and is flaterring in fabrics of all volumes, fluidity and thickness. Wouldn't you just love to have your very own versatile Parisienne to add to your wardrobe?
Das ist dabei:
- PDF Sewing Pattern A4 to print at home (included US Letter)
- Step by step instructions with pictures
- Size chart in cm and inch
- French sizes 34 - 46 (= US 2-14, UK 6-18)
- English language ONLY
- Fabric width 140 (cm) : 160 cm length
- Because of the shape of the skirt (you can see the wrong side of the fabric when the skirt is worn), choose a fabric with a pretty or colored inside.
- > If you want a festive look choose : a wax, a festive jacquard, a tweed, a jean,...in short, everything that has a heavy fall.
- > If you want a bohemian look choose : viscose, tulle, polyester,...
Welcome to my page ! If you found me, i'm guessing you share my passion: sewing, sewing clothes for myself, sewing for my friends, sewing makes me happy, and you too I believe ! I am Mathilde from France, 27 years old and a passionate sewer. I graduated from fashion school in 2013, where I specialised in women's ready-to-wear. I have worked in the sectors of lingerie and luxury leather goods. Using what i have, and what I learn on a continuous basis, it is my great pleasure to share with you patterns in PDF format along with sewing instructions to help you, if you need them.