Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hedgehog and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
KENSINGTON HEDGEHOG TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Kensington Hedgehog is a handy little pincushion, and you can knit your own hedgehog in an afternoon.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the end of the row (knitting stripes), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The hedgehog is approximately 7.5cm tall and 9.5cm long.