Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bears and outfits
- 24 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 12 pages and written in English.
THE THREE BEARS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
You can knit your own bear family with this knitting pattern, which includes the instructions to make Papa Bear with waistcoat and trousers, Mama Bear with dress and shoes, and Baby Bear with his trousers and braces. The outfits are removable (apart from Mama Bear’s shoes).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The Mama and Papa bear legs knitting pattern incorporates a three needle bind-off (instructions are give to make the legs with a regular cast off if you prefer).
FINISHED SIZE: The big bears are approximately 24cm tall, and the baby bear is 15cm tall.