Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the vampire and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
THE LITTLE VAMPIRE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This little vampire likes the nightlife! And after a busy night he sleeps through the day in a matchbox.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the arms and legs which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit i-cord. FINISHED SIZE: The vampire is approximately 13cm tall.