Das ist alles dabei:
- Suitable for beginners
- Full size pattern with seam allowance
- step-by-step illustrations
- finished size is approx 29cm (11.5”)
Making your own rag doll , 2 patterns in one - rag doll step-by-step tutorial for the boy and the girl
Baby Doll pattern
Make your own handcrafted and completely unique, old fashioned cloth doll. The perfect Take Along Companion.
Instantly Download and Print off your own detailed guide on how to sew a Rag Doll,
• Full size pattern (no scaling required) with a seam allowance already added Just download, print and cut out the pattern. • Detailed, easy to follow, step by step, well illustrated instructions. • A list of material required.
• The illustrations are for the girl doll. The Boy doll uses the same instructions, just substitute the boy hair, boy collar and the boy face pattern. (these are all included in the pattern)
Terms and Conditions of use
Small scale Cottage Industry Crafters are very welcome make and to re-sell the finished soft toy, if you follow the terms and conditions: . 1- Each individual person making a Crafty Kooka soft toy should buy their own pattern 2- You give credit to Craft Kooka, if online (via facebook, Etsy, instagram, your own website or any other online media). provide a link to our shop and the sewing pattern. For sales in person, please add to your lable or tags that product was made with a CraftyKooka pattern. 3 -The sewing pattern cannot be shared, re-sold or forwarded to anyone or reproduced in any way
Crafty Kooka is an authentic cottage industry. All our sewing patterns are completely unique. We design and test all our own patterns in our workshop in rural Ireland.
All instant download files are non refundable - if you have any questions, just ask before buying it
We're very happy to answer any questions or queries
Skill level: confident beginner