Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bunny and sweater with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
PIP THE BUNNY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Pip is a huggable toy bunny. This bunny is knitted flat on straight needles, and to minimise seaming the head, legs and body are all worked in one piece. This knitting pattern also includes two sweaters for your bunny to wear (one with stripes and one with a heart motif).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams. The heart motif sweater pattern incorporates Fair-Isle (stranded) colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The bunny is approximately 25cm tall (including the ears).