Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the robin and 8 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
JOLLY ROBIN TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Knit a robin to hang on your tree at Christmas, or knit some birds in different colours to hang around the house all year long!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the legs which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, decreases, sew seams and knit i-cord. This pattern also incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the robin’s tummy.
FINISHED SIZE: The body is 8.5cm tall (not including the legs)