Das ist alles dabei:
- Row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the owl and 8 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
HOOTS THE OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
What a hoot! You can knit your own happy blue owl with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, a k2tog tbl (through the back of the loops) decrease, sew seams, and change colour at the end of a row.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is approximately 16cm tall.