Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the reindeer and scarf plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
DINKY REINDEER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This little reindeer has a scarf to keep him cosy and warm on chilly winter days. You could hang your reindeer from your tree at Christmas, or just make him as a little last-minute gift.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the antlers which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The reindeer is approximately 14cm tall (standing, including the antlers).