Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cushion and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CHARLIE THE MONKEY CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit up a cheeky chimp pillow to cuddle! This throw cushion would be a great addition to boys’ bedrooms, or just to cheer up your favourite chair. There is no tricky colour-work to do here as the eyes and nose are knitted separately and sewn on to the finished head.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished monkey is 30cm wide (including the ears) and 25cm tall.