Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place,
- instructions for making the cat and photos,
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques,
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
CAVENDISH CAT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Cavendish is a sweet little kitten, and knitted in soft and cuddly alpaca yarn. You can knit your own cat with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The cat’s head pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished cat is 20cm tall.