Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the elephant and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BLOOMSBURY ELEPHANT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bloomsbury is a cuddly elephant with a big trunk.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the tail which is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates short rows, and instructions on how to work short rows are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished elephant is 16.5cm tall (sitting).