Das ist alles dabei:
- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the six breakfast foods and 12 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BIG BREAKFAST TOY FOOD KNITTING PATTERNS
Here is a fat-free and calorie-free knitted breakfast! Today’s menu is bacon, eggs, beans, sausage, tomato and waffle.
PLEASE NOTE: This price is for the knitting pattern only so that you can knit your own breakfast; you are not buying the finished toys.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams. The baked beans pattern incorporates knitting bobbles, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included. The tomato uses Fair-Isle colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: As a guide to the size, the finished egg measures approximately 9cm diameter.